Easy Halloween piano music for your very little students! These are also great to teach by rote.
1. Little Monster - A slow, scary piano piece. The little monster gradually hops closer and closer. Introduces dynamics and staccato. Both hands in bass clef.
2. Little Vampire - Your second and third fingers become vampire teeth, sinking into the key! Both hands in treble clef.
3. Little Ghost (shown in video)- Imagine a little ghost wailing and floating around the room! Encourages arm movement and relaxed legato playing. Both hands in treble clef.
5. Little Witch* - A little witch sings a song about all of her favorite things. Introduces 3/4 time. Right hand alone.
6. Little Cat* - A jazzy little song about a sneaky little cat, hunting in the night time! Pay attention to rests in this one! Both hands in treble clef.
7. Little Spider* - A tiny little spider is skipping on the keys! Right hand only.
8. Little Bat - Oh no! A bat is stuck in the piano studio and can't escape! Two note slurs & staccatos. Both hands in treble clef.
Each piece includes an optional second piano part for teacher to play, but the pieces can be played by the student alone and still sound like songs :)